Terms & Conditions
- "ForgedGround" may modify the content of the web, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- "ForgedGround" can make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained in them, nor for their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, "ForgedGround"states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
- The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without prior notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate through it.
- "ForgedGround" can not guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- "ForgedGround" offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision of the same, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- "ForgedGround" will not be responsible for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
- The user agrees not to use this website or the services offered in it to carry out activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- "ForgedGround" is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- "ForgedGround" is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to forums, chat, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content in a independent on the provider's website. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, "ForgedGround" is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, "ForgedGround" does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of "ForgedGround". The content of the articles published on this Website can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.
"ForgedGround" has extensive experience in online sales, we always try to minimize changes, helping our customers to choose the most appropriate size. Whenever possible, we put online the table of sizes available from the manufacturer and the best images so that you are not disappointed with the item you ordered.
I have doubts in the choice of the size of an article. What should I do?
Contact us by email or phone. In most cases, some information about the item you want to buy helps you make the best decision regarding the size to order.
What is the term for the exchange of products in ForgedGround?
15 days after the order to leave our facilities. Please note that we only exchange items that are returned in the original packaging (when applicable) and, in the case of clothing, without any trace of laundry or use - if these assumptions are not met, we can refuse the change.
What should I do to exchange an item in ForgedGround?
The first step is to contact us by phone or email - in this case use the "RETURNS" form. After analyzing the situation, we will contact you for one of the following situations:
- The change of the article by another of different size or any other article of our catalog.
- ForgedGround does not return money to its customers. In the case of not claiming another replacement item, a credit note is issued to collect in a future order.
After authorizing the change, the client must send the article to the following address:
Barrio Los Giles, 8
The costs of return are attributable to customers, except in cases where the responsibility is for "Forgedground".
I received a defective item. ForgedGround was tricked into sending the requested product. And now?
In this case, we assume all the expenses inherent to the return and shipping of a new item. Do not waive prior contact with our customer department.
What ForgedGround articles do not accept returns?
In the following articles we do not accept returns:
- Contact lenses
- Vinyl records
- Footwear (All types)
When you agree with "Free Finacing", you will abby with these simple rules :
- No order cancelation (nothing will terminate the agreement with ForgedGround) or you will lose all the payments done to date!
- You pay how you can, whenever you want!
- We won't charge Interests.
- You will make a deal directly with ForgedGround!